- Hits: 2928
The campsite with restaurant has been open since May 22nd, 2021.
In addition, new regulations apply from August 16, 2021:
According to the decision of the federal-state conference, from Monday, 08/16. again new regulations affecting accommodation and indoor catering.
We draw your attention to the fact that from Monday, August 16. Only those who have been completely vaccinated (14 days after the 2nd vaccination), those who have recovered with evidence or people who have tested negative with evidence (24h antigen rapid test) can travel. We are obliged to control the status.
You can be tested on site in Salem at the Prosana health center and in the test station at Schloss Salem. The municipality of Salem will also put its municipal test station back into operation.
Please take note of the following guidelines since 28.06.2021:
- Arrival is possible up to an incidence of 35 without conditions.
- In the case of an incidence above this, there is again the obligation to provide evidence of a current negative test or the obligation to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated or recovered with evidence. You can read the current incidence on the Bodenseekreis page, as well as the current status of the ordinance. (As of today, June 29th, incidence at 7.4)
- We work with the Lucca app in restaurants, which is used as a contact tracking tool throughout the entire Lake Constance region. With the Lucca app, you can easily register in the restaurant area.
- Of course, the official AHAL rules apply everywhere, this means that a mask must be worn in all indoor areas. Masks are no longer required on the terrace and in the access routes.
- Reservations are only possible from 4 nights. We do not charge a cancellation fee (except for the rental properties) and no reservation fee, the space fee is due in advance on arrival for the reserved time.
Greetings from you very warmly and with best wishes
The Gern family and the whole Team